Use herbs from the garden along with homegrown hot peppers to create unforgettable saucy shrimp. This easy recipe only takes 25 minutes from start to finish. Serve over pasta, rice or keep the garden theme going with fresh zucchini zoodles. Share your saucy shrimp dish on Instagram.
- Sauté shallot and herbs in butter until garlic is slightly browned.
- Add shrimp, stirring constantly, until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Pour in beer, simmer 1 minute more.
- Serve over pasta or rice. Use crusty bread to soak up sauce.
From the Garden
- 1 tsp - Fresh Greek Oregano, Chopped
- 1 tsp - Fresh Italian Basil, Chopped.
- 1 tsp - Fresh French Thyme, Chopped
- 1 tsp - Cayenne Pepper, Minced
- 2 tsp - Shallot, Mince
From the Market and Pantry
- 1 LB - Shrimp, Shelled and Deveined
- 6 Tbsp - Butter
- 1/2 tsp - Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp - Salt, to Taste
- 1/2 tsp - Pepper, to Taste
- 1/2 Cup - Favorite Beer