Fresh Blueberry Pie
Blueberries are full of antioxidants and taste great by the handful. Enjoying your blueberries is as easy as pie. Baking this delicious pie will fill your home with sweet-smelling berries and impress your friends and family. This is a perfect pie for the summertime and tastes great when served warm or cold.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and water. Place in a saucepan, and rapidly heat until thickened. Set aside to cool. Once cooled, add the berries and lemon juice.
- Separate refrigerated pie crust into 2 single crusts. Line the bottom of a pie plate with 1 of the crusts.
- Pour filling into dough lined pie pan. Top with second crust, cut vents and flute rim. Sprinkle top lightly with sugar and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool, cut and enjoy!
- 3/4 Cup - Sugar
- 2 Tbsp - Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp - Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup - Water
- 3 Cups - Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp - Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Box - Refrigerated Pie Crust