Air Plant Display
- Step 1: Find a sturdy piece of wood that you would like to use for this project.
- Step 2: Wrap the bottom portion of the air plant with moss. Sheet moss, reindeer moss, forest moss & Spanish moss will work well for this project.
- Step 3: Use a long piece of wire to wrap around the moss, securing it to the air plant & leave enough wire for mounting.
- Step 4: Place the air plant where you want it mounted & wrap the wire around the branch, making sure the air plant is secure.
- Step 5: Twist the ends of the wire to fasten the air plants. Continue until all air plants are mounted.
What you will need
- A sturdy piece of wood with branches
- Air Plants (also called tillandsia)
- Metal wire (copper wire is not recommended)