DIY - Summer Succulent Container Garden
Succulents and aloes provide wonderful, low-care architectural interest, and are great choices for containers. The rosette of a red Aeonium becomes the focal point and a stonecrop spills out to the side.
- Fill the container 2/3 full of Cactus and Succulent Potting soil.
- Remove the succulents from their pots (mix and match succulents with different colors and textures).
- Arrange the succulents in the pot and fill in around their rootballs with more potting soil.
- Glazed Pot 20 Inches
- Dr. Earth Cactus & Succulent Potting Mix
- Dr. Earth Root Zone Starter Fertilizer
- Hedgehog Aloe
- Graptopetalum paraguayense 'Ghost Plant'
- Aeonium ‘Black Rose’
- Chinese Sedum