Landscape Design & Installation
Let Us Customize Our Program to Fit Your Needs
Book your appointment by purchasing our service online or in-store. Our Landscape Manager will be in touch within 48-72 hours with a proposed appointment date and time as well as information about the initial home visit with your designer to discuss your project and what you're looking for.
The Landscape Design appointment for areas of up to 2,500 square feet includes walking your garden, discussing the project, to be followed up with a plant list, product estimate and a hand-drawn planting diagram.
We can customize the program to fit your needs. We can coordinate installation or our designer can spot the plants for the installer for an hourly rate of $75 per hour. If your project involves more than an expert design, such as irrigation, lighting or hardscape, your designer can request separate bids from one of our contracted installers.
The cost for this service covers four hours of our expert designer's time. Total designer time is four hours, which includes: initial home visit, off-site drawing time and post-install follow-up. If more than four hours is needed, our designer will let you know and extra hours can be purchased at the rate of $75 per hour.
FREE Landscape Design: A $399 Design Rebate credited to your invoice for plants and materials with a $2,500 minimum purchase, not including installation charges if applicable.
Our Landscape Design Process :
- Ready to unlock that dream garden potential? Book your appointment by purchasing our service online or in-store.
- You will be contacted with schedule options to have our landscape design professional come to your home to discuss your vision and goals for your landscape project.
- After the personalized home visit, our design team will get to work, sketching the design plan for your new outdoor project off-site.
- Within 3-4 weeks, our landscape designer will meet with you to present your design concept, a plant list, a product estimate and provide you with an installation quote in case you need a certified installer to install your new garden paradise.
Let Us Play in the Dirt! Our Contractors Can Install Our Design
Let Us Do the Work
Our design expert will plan your garden paradise.
Sit back and have a Certified Armstrong Installer PLANT for you.
- Our installers are professional, licensed, and insured.
- We offer an installation guarantee.
- We offer proven performance — our Certified Installers have installed thousands of landscapes.
The Armstrong Difference
Armstrong Garden Centers stores act as a showcase for you to see the plant material and potential outdoor accessories including patio furniture, grills, pottery, and more. This will help you visualize your landscape and customize to your needs.
Our landscape designers are local, experienced horticultural and design professionals that understand our unique climate. Most designers are California Certified Nursery Professionals.
Whether you need a patio, walkway, or garden paradise, our top-rated, licensed and insured contractors are ready to get this job done.
FREE Lifetime Guarantee on Trees and Shrubs with proof of purchase.Learn More >
One-year installation guarantee on your installed trees and shrubs.
Shop and Save with our Armstrong Advantage program and earn points for your plants and supplies.Learn More >
We only offer the best! Armstrong grows a majority of its annuals and perennials. Most of our trees and shrubs are California-grown and chosen to perform perfectly in California gardens.
Interested in no-interest? There's no need to wait! No interest financing available if paid in full within 12 months.Apply Now >
Free Delivery available with minimum purchaseLearn More >
other great services
Perfect for small areas or just "freshening up" a garden corner.learn more >
Home ConsultationDo you have questions about your current garden? Let one of our experts come to you. learn more >
You pick out your plants and we'll plant them; we can even give you a bid to remove old plants so there is no fuss.learn more >