How To Video
- Step 1: Find your fall foliage. Look around your yard & in the neighborhood. You may even have some houseplants that would not mind if you borrowed a few leaves.
- Step 2: Gently wash your pumpkin with a washcloth, towel dry & paint generously with Mod Podge® glue; allow to dry for 10 minutes. This will make the pumpkin a bit sticky which will is helpful when applying the foliage.
- Step 3: Using a paintbrush, apply Mod Podge® glue to the back side of the foliage then gently apply to the pumpkin & brush more glue on the front of the leaf making sure to cover the entire piece of foliage on the pumpkin.
- Step 4: Once your pumpkin is decorated with foliage, feel free to add some décor while the glue is still wet. This could be anything from acorns, berries or even succulents. If you would like to add succulents, simply place some moss on top of the pumpkin while it is still wet. Dot some glue on the underside of the succulents & stick them right into the moss.
- Step 5: Allow pumpkins to dry for 24 hours & enjoy!
What you will need
- White Pumpkins
- Colorful foliage
- Mod Podge®
- Small flathead paint brush