Shop & Save ... It’s easy. It’s free!
Armstrong Advantage Program members get:
- Exclusive discounts
- Points every time you shop!
Earn 1 point for every $1 purchase.
Earn 625 points and receive a $25 in-store credit on your Advantage account.
Use the $25 towards any purchase.* See Terms and Conditions.
- Pre-sale notices
- Private member-only sales
- Class & event reminders
Joining is easy! Just ask an Armstrong Associate in store and start earning points!
Armstrong Garden Centers does not share, sell, or rent customer information, nor will it do so the future. We will send you promotional emails. Information is on a secure site.
*Terms and Conditions
- Armstrong Advantage number or phone number associated with the account must be presented to cashier at the time of purchase to receive credit.
- Points do not expire. Armstrong Advantage dollars are not redeemable for cash and expire 12 months after point conversion to dollar value.
- Once 625 points are earned, 625 points will be removed and converted into a $25.00 credit on your Armstrong Advantage account. Points will convert only in increments of 625.
- Armstrong Advantage points / dollars will be added at the close of business for purchases made that day. Dollars are available the eligible for use on the following day.
By using this program, you acknowledge having read these terms and conditions and agree to use this program in accordance with them. Your account is the property of Armstrong Garden Centers and can be revoked at any time.
Armstrong Advantage points are not awarded for gift card purchases (points are awarded when gift cards are redeemed), online purchases, sod, senior or military discount purchases, Garden Pro account purchases, employee purchases, or services including landscaping, planting or delivery. Points are awarded at the time of purchase only, and cannot be awarded after the sales is complete or for previous purchases. Armstrong Advantage dollars may not be used to pay for the same purchase in which they are earned
Armstrong Advantage points are awarded before tax, after discounts have been deducted. Points are awarded for regular price items as well as sale items, manager special items, or any other purchases made using a Armstrong Garden Centers-issued coupon.