Project time: 6 Hours
Project: Full Sun
This garden is designed to attract both pollinators like butterlfies and hummingbirds along with ladybugs. Ladybugs are beneficial insects. They eat bugs like spider mites and aphids that feed on our garden plants. Encourage ladybugs to come to your garden by planting some of their favorite plants. This garden is designed with ladybugs in mind.
This garden is approximately 10 feet long by 5 feet deep.
- 5 - Sunflowers (plants or seed)
- 2 - 1 gallon Yarrow
- 2 - 1 gallon Coreopsis
- 3 - 1 gallon Purple Coneflower
- 3 - 4 inch Cosmos
- 1 - 1 gallon Purple Basil
- 2 - 1 gallon Agastache
- 1 - 3 gallon Purple Fountain Grass
- 3 - 1 gallon Asclepias
- 3 - 4 inch Dill
- 6 - bags Planting Mix
- 1 - 4 lb bag of Dr. Earth's Root Zone fertilizer